In response to the events of the global pandemic of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) our law firm provides this statement.
The health and safety of staff, our clients and the public are important at Frederick Law + Company. We wish to be good stewards to our fellow human beings and our thoughts and prayers go out to all those who have been affected by the outbreak of COVID-19. The changes that are occurring rapidly by the government and health protocols in our city, our province and our country has caused us to take a pause and shift our thinking. We wish to balance the delivery of our services and at the same time protect our law firm members and their families while we remain open.
We wish to assure you that we have implemented workflow strategies which will allow for the continuation of business activities to the safest extent possible. All firm members of the capacity to work remotely and access sour technology systems seamlessly and without interruption. This allows us to be committed to providing you the support and service for your legal needs.
Following the government and health protections Frederick Law + Company will engage in the following proactive measures:
- 1. Client meetings have been rescheduled or will be conducted via teleconference;
- 2. Any member of our staff who are sick are actively encouraged to stay home and employees that arrive to work sick will be sent home;
- 3. Proper handwashing, coughing and hand-sanitizing techniques have been provided to all staff members including best practices on maintain a clean workstation;
- 4. The law firm is well equipped with hand sanitizers, tissues and disposable disinfectant wipes which are used routinely on equipment, entryways, furniture and workstations;
- 5. Property management ahs added additional cleaning services where bathroom doors, counters and faucets; railings and control panels; stair railing in lobby and lower lobby and exit doors are disinfected and stand-alone sanitizer stations have been added in the hallways and lobby;
- 6. Where the need occurs for our staff to be onsite, social distancing, staggering of shifts and private workspaces are implemented.
Frederick Law + Company is committed to supporting our staff, our clients and the public in the pursuit of protecting health and the well being during this time. We are working with you in mind and we will continue to monitor and update our practices and polices in accordance wit the recommendations and directives of public health officers, the government and inform of any updates as necessary.
We will work together, and we will overcome. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Frederick Law + Company.